Before the run
CAR PARKING is this year on CHURCH LANE – HP23 4LX
- DO NOT enter the village via Watery Lane. This road is closed off!
- Come and pick up your number from the church yard please. There are safety pins available as well.
- If you would like to leave your bag at the church, please put the number tag (part of your running number) on your bag and leave it at the bagging area in the church.
- Make your way to the Recreation Ground for 9.30am.
- There will be a warm-up at 9.45am.
- The run will start 10am sharp.
- Have fun!
During the run
- Abide to the countryside rules
- The course is properly marshalled and there are many signs and arrows to avoid you getting lost
- On the canal, run behind each other unless you are overtaking.
- The course is marked every km.
- There are 2 waterstations: at 4km and 7km.
- Be aware when crossing the roads! The marshals will help you with crossing the roads safely. Be particularly careful at the crossing of the B489 (road between Wilstone farm shop and Aston Clinton).
- Stay on the pavement on Tringford Road.
- If you are in trouble, talk to a marshal. They all have a mobile to get help for you.
- St John’s Ambulance will be there during the run.
- The finish will be at Marsworth Church.
After the run
Tea and cake will be served – free for runners