Before the run
- CAR PARK is 100m past the churchyard on Church Lane (follow signs please) – Address: Church Lane, Marsworth HP23 4LX – DO NOT enter the village via Watery Lane as the road is closed off!!
- Collection of numbers is from 9.00 to 9.30am at Marsworth Church.
- Toilet facilities can be found at the church – and there will be 2 portaloos at the recreation ground.
- You will receive an envelope which will include your running number with luggage tag and 4 safety pins. If you would like to leave your bag at the church, please put the tag on your bag and leave it at the bagging area in the church.
- Make your way to the Recreation Ground for 9.30am.
- There will be a warm-up at 9.45am.
- The run will start 10am sharp.
- Have fun!
During the run
- Abide to the countryside rules
- The course is properly marshalled and there are many signs and arrows to avoid you getting lost
- On the canal, run behind each other unless you are overtaking.
- The course is marked every km.
- There are 2 waterstations: at 4km and 7km.
- Be aware when crossing the roads! The marshals will help you with crossing the roads safely. Be particularly careful at the crossing of the B489 (road between Wilstone farm shop and Aston Clinton).
- Stay on the pavement on Tringford Road.
- If you are in trouble, talk to a marshal. They all have a mobile to get help for you.
- St John’s Ambulance will be there during the run.
- The finish will be at Marsworth Church.
After the run
Tea and cake will be served – free for runners